Level 6651 to 6665 no champions race?

Options
Shoyebjeeva
Shoyebjeeva Posts: 39 Level 2

Just completed level 6651 through to level 6665 and I noticed that there was no champion race, is that normal?

Comments

• Espiralado
    Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3
    Options

Once something bizarre happened to me, I won the race but the victory screen showing the gold bars won and the winning streak count didn't appear, I found it super strange and I was already imagining the worst, I touched the circle that contains the image of race and then the proper screens appeared and I received the diamonds; it turns out that it was the 1st time that I had to touch the icon of the race to receive the prizes, that had never happened before because whenever I won a race I automatically entered the victory screen...

There was also a time when I won a race, I tapped to get the gold and the gold didn't go in, then a crap message appeared saying connection failure and I had 4G enabled normally, then I tried to exit that screen and saw that the gold didn't entered, I don't remember if I tapped the race symbol and then I got the gold or if the gold just entered after a few seconds... Do you know of any other way to earn good amounts of gold? So far racing has been the only thing that has given me good amounts of gold.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?