Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush shortcut is missing in facebook on my laptop and my desktop pc. Unable to open it anywhere
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported Here.
If you are playing on a Windows PC, you can also play via the Windows app instead of Download it from Microsoft Store HERE,
I am having the same problem today with all the Candy games on Facebook and have received the same error message. Very frustrating!
I have the same problem as of last night, I am level 1000^ and have an error app not available.