Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how come we cant play it on facebook now? it happened yesterday. cmon get it back. only way i can get Microsoft store.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same issue on all 3 of my devices (Samsung phone, Samsung Tablet, Kindle). I checked to ensure I have the most current versions of Facebook and Candy Crush. I restarted all 3 devices. I'm still getting "There was a connection error. Try again in a bit." when I try to connect to Facebook. Well, I've tried several times in the past 4 hours. I don't want to connect via email because then my friends and I can't send lives, challenge, etc. I hope King Support can fix this soon.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported Here.
If you are playing on a Windows PC, you can also play via the Windows app instead of Download it from Microsoft Store HERE,