Game

Options
3344 Posts: 18 Level 2

Since the deletions of races, squirrel and now forced to play 50 to 60 shots with no solution to win view even the game reshuffles at all goes.

I would like to know why this was deleted.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,960 Legend
    Options

Hi there and thanks for translating your post into English. I am still not sure what you mean by the word "squirrel" as there are not squirrels in Candy Crush. Perhaps you could check if there is another translation. I am not sure which races were deleted either. I speak a bit of French, but I did not understand the original post either, I am sorry. Maybe you are in the wrong forum. Is your post about Candy Crush Saga?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,228 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @3344🤗 Welcome back!

First of all, thank you for coming back and posting your question in English.

But, like I mentioned in your first post, you will have to clarify the game you are playing! The only game you can find Squirrel(s) is in Farm Heroes Super Saga, but it never had "races"!! Unless, you are mentioning the "Sweet Cinema Mouse" as Squirrel!!

And, I was not sure what you mean by "50 to 60 shots"!! Did you mean the "extra moves" that appear when we lose a level repeatedly? I know that some of the Candy games had this feature!!

The better explanation and details you give us, the better assistance we can provide! Can you please try again and give us more details about the issue you are experiencing? May be a screenshot will help too!!

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post a screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?