Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost years of progress attached to my leisa Gillmer facebook and I can't get it back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had two different Candy Crush games. One was attached to my Facebook and one was attached to my email. Candy Crush is not working on either one. I lost all my progress I think I was past 1,600 levels, but I don't know for sure, I should have paid more attention. That was the one that was attached to my Facebook. The one attached to my email has lost all my friends and everything else I had. The one on my Facebook doesn't save or advance and the email one the screen goes black and I lose everything.
Sorry to hear these steps did not help 😕
Please follow the steps HERE on how to reach to our Player Support Team so they can help get your game progress back.
Hope you get right back on track soon 😉
I tried it. It didn't work
It didn't work
I've tried all of this
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please play any level .closed the game and open again .if its not work. Please follow this step
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored.