Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am smashing Blue and Green Candies. However, I am not accumulating any candy. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The reason your candies are not added to the bag might be if you failed to pass the level. Unlike the chocolate box where unfinished levels count, in events of this type only candy collected in completed levels that you passed are added to the total. But you CAN replay old levels for this event.
I could not use the "reply"function, sorry, because my original post was sent for approval. Can anyone tell me why? I am being more helpful here than the moderator.
I am sorry to hear that. Unlike what Kiara posted it does not matter if you play new levels, however you do have to pass them. In this event (unlike the chocolate box) candies only count if you completed the level, but you CAN play old levels.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback
Did you play New level?