Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
120 moves don't mean anything when you don't have any gold bars. I have been stuck on 10990 for 5 days and the new chocolate box is a joke. I have to win a level on 1 try. As I said 10990 for 5 days
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't buy them. It's a rip-off.
With the gold bars there is literally no way to earn them. You have to buy them. I have been playing candy crush for a little while now and I have been stuck with one gold bar for the last 3 weeks. Hope this helps.
Totally agree on the new chocolate box!