Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All I had left was one gummi dragon to clear, I had over 50 moves and the last dragon never appeared in my game. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve done that and I’ve wasted multiple gold bars ($) in the meantime.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The issue is being investigated but what you can do for now is replay the level. Force close the Apps and Log in again . for more info Here