Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Alot of complaints about it from what I can see and still no change. An opt out option would keep EVERYONE happy since people who enjoy it can still play and people that don't would be able to simply opt out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @m_09🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet Candy King Community!
I think the Candy Studio is still testing the feature and see how it goes, and how many players are willing to play with the change!!😮😮
Unfortunately, I do not have a proper answer but, I have a tip🙂 Next time, when you see the "Candy Royale" pop-up, simply click on "Play". The pop-up will disappear and won't come in your way. It will just stay in the Events area till the timer runs out. Within those 24 hours, if you can play the game, play. Otherwise, leave it😁
In my experience, it does not affect our game play in anyway! I did this about 3 times till now, and I get the feature every once in 5 days, It is still appearing without any problem.
If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community! Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. This issues is being investigated here