Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yes I'm a loser. I feel it every day but today is the end. Lever 2224 has killed any fun I might have had. π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You are NOT a loser. Candy Crush is fixed. It is not a game of skill, it is manipulated and ultimately it is the game designers decide who gets to pass a level and who will be stuck for days. You are only a loser if you waste lots of money on playing this game. If you give up because it's no longer fun to play then you are doing the right thing and you are definitely NOT a loser!