Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Gold bars not displaying after purchase?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
The last 2 times I purchased the Delightful Bundle for 5.99. I received the 20 gold bars both times but I did not receive the game enhancers. What should I do to get the complete orders?
Hello @alistew🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet Candy King Community!
Sometimes, there could be delays in the servers for our purchases to reach our game. I would suggest you to close the App - restart the device and reopen the game and see if you receive your purchases items;
A simple log-out and log-in works too;
If neither of this worked, please check THIS List in our Help Article, and find the link that is related to the device you are using.
Please post back and let us know if you need further assistance. You can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope everything goes well and you receive your gold bars safe & sound in your game🍫🍫