Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy royal no appear to me why? it gone a whole day
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you usually receive it every day?
Just like all features, Candy Royale Event also has different groups. When I received the event for the first time in my game, I had it everyday for few months. But, then, it was changed to once in 2 days! Later, it was changed again, and now, I am receiving it once in 5 days!!
I am suspecting you are experiencing the same too!!
If not, it could be just like my friend Kiara explained above. Since, the Candy Royale feature is still in testing, it might have been moved from your game to send to other group of players.
Please post back and let us know if you see the event again🍫🍫
Hi there. Actually it is normal for events like Candy Royal just to disappear. The game is altered every few days and some events are added, others disappear. Also not all players get the same events. If you win Candy Royale a lot then it will appear less often. I am afraid there is nothing you can do to bring it back but chances are it will be back.
I didn't get any benefit
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.
After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to your game