Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I change my avatar
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you can only change to a photograph now in candy Crush. I don't think it's possible to choose a different Avatar.
Hello @grammie2117 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Sweet Candy King Community!
Can you tell me on which profile, you would like to change your Avatar? Is it in this King Community or of your Facebook profile?
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫