Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everytime I click the store, I cant connect to it. Is it problem with my connection in the internet or in your part?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Nettiecue๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet Candy King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with connecting to the Store๐ It could be a problem either on your device or on King servers.
Are you able to collect "Daily log-in" and other rewards normally or are you experiencing any issues? Do you play any other King games? How are they working?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day๐ซ๐ซ