Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I have a problem, my younger child, by mistake, bought something worth 88.09 dollars from the candy crush game. How can I get my money back?
This is my accaunt.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again🤗
Looks like you have posted same question twice as you were worried! I have already answered you HERE. I will have to close this thread considering it as "Duplicate Thread"!
Please don't worry! Everything will be alright and you will receive your money back.
All the very best & have a nice rest of the day🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.
Also, in case of any problem while purchasing, you can follow the link below and you will find detailed solution steps here.