Feeling Stuck

Options
Albany60
Albany60 Posts: 4 Newbie

Currently at level 14310, stops seeing any ads therefore can't get rewards either. Have been playing the above level for two day and its next to impossible to complete without making a buster purchase. If this is true people should be able to know.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Albany60🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet Candy Community!

The game developers do say that their games are possible to play without "buying" items!

Personally, I did not purchase anything with real money, until now. But, I do earn Gold Bars through Episode Race and Candy Royale feature and use those Gold Bars to buy extra moves and, sometimes, boosters!!

Since you are stuck at a level and it is not possible to earn the Gold Bars in any way, I would suggest you to collect the boosters from the Daily Treat and Daily Spin features, and if you have, the boosters from "Sweet Cinema" feature. Collect the Lollipop hammers and Free Switch boosters as many as you can before you attempt to win your level!!

If I see more complaints about this level, I will send a heads-up to our Candy Community In-charge, so that they can request the game Studio to take a look at the level and may be tweak it.

If you have further questions, please reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

All the best & Thank you for joining the Community 🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?