Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Earlier today I played Candy Crush Saga and it had the normal playing screen, however, when I went to play it later on, the playing surface is really small.
How do I get it back to the normal size
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I too hope the same, dear @Shadow2010
Fingers crossed🤞
Thank you for the info. I am 85 and enjoy these candy crush games, but it makes it hard to play
Hopefully they will change it back to the original way.
Thanks again
Hello @Shadow2010🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry! But, it is not possible to change it!! Because, the small screen is a change that was brought in by the Candy Crush game studio. And, as players, there is nothing we can do to change it. The studio has decided to keep it and brought in the change to all devices - mobile devices and computers - Facebook Browser version and App version 🙃🙃
If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫