Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, how do I close my candy crush account from another cell phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jhoanitap🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry! I am a bit confused with your question!!
When you said "close the account" --> would you like to "log-out" from your Candy Crush account? OR completely "delete" it?
Can you please clarify? You can post your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day/evening🍫🍫