We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

🍫 The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

1232425262729»

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,619 Level 5
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

Hi @QueenB bringing this up again. There is still only 19% who said they love it. I take it the Studio really aren't that concerned on how players feel, but so many bothered to vote, comment and leave feedback, it all seems pointless. How wonderful I am being offered 30 gold, how awful that it shows I have to pass 21 new levels or wait 4 days for it to ⌚⬇️.

Wouldn't be so bad if I had a decent side game, the only one I have is a 😴🥱 Leaderboard which I don't play, you'll see why below.

Let's hope they actually take notice of the survey recently completed 🤞

• quekkc
    quekkc Posts: 155 Level 3
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

Ever since the timed boosters were replace with gold bars, I am loving the chocolate box again. I was offered 20 gold bars all along until yesterday it was finally changed to 30 gold bars.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 6,187 Level 5
    edited August 15

I pretty much am liking the Choclate Box that I have now, looks like the same one that @Carol-38 has. But like Carol, I do not care for the pass all the levels deal we can get at the end. My last quest of my last box is pass 16 levels and I did not even try to change it, causing that usually turns into something harder, like what Carol got or use Party Boosters, what? I try to figure the timing on my Chocolate Box so that when I get to the so, so many levels deal, I can play slowly and complete it. At least that is my most recent plan to it all…

P.S. I have one friend who plays the Choclate Box a little different than me using her gold to her advantage. I like to hoard gold. We are both at the top and she usually finishes her levels before me. There are different strategies that can be utilized. I do not have the Gold Club and yes, some decent side games please!

• Cookie5
    Cookie5 Posts: 2 Newbie

New chocolate box is frozen.

How can I get it to reset?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?