Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on a winning streak and all of a sudden it asked me to join Candy Royale for 500 gold bars. I was already playing and hoped to finally win it for the first time. This has happened twice now. Iβm confused?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did not lose the level I was on.
Just dropped out
Hello Tricia @triciannπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Did you "lose" your level you were playing when you were kicked out from Candy Royale, or were you just dropped out without any cause?
I get it - someone beat me to winning?! I was on a βrollβ and thought I was near to the end. Bummer ππ
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , For Candy Royale please check this page for more info Here