Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
These levels seem impossible to win without spending money. Its very discouraging. How can I move forward without buying gold bars and boosters? Should I just find a new game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this video hope give some Tips
Hello @BonRπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with your level(s)π
Let me take a look at them and get back to you.
In the mean time, if you need to add anything else to your comment, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon π«