Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve tried so many times. Can’t get the hummus or the chocolate awuares
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @casesandi🙋♀️
I found this YouTube video that was created 6 months ago! Can you check it out see if it looks similar to your level board or different?
** Click on the Green letters to open the video.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 7765?
Hello @casesandi🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble winning your level.
Let me take a look at it and get back to you!