Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hints are really annoying me and I got this game a day ago so I can't figure out how to turn them off
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using a phone
Hello @Mocha_Latte_Is_Good🙋♀️
(I love your profile name😍)
Here are the steps to turn off the hints....
1) On your game Home page, click on the "Settings" - the Pink Cogwheel icon;
2) You will see this below screen. Select "Features" button;
3) In the box that appears, check if the "Hints" are turned on or off.
You should be all set.
** Whatever device you are using, the steps should be same. My mobile devices are in charging. Once I have them, I will confirm😊
Thanks @Mocha_Latte_Is_Good!
I have checked my phone and it is the same way👍️
Hello @Mocha_Latte_Is_Good🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
We have the option to to "turn-off" the hints in our game.
Can you tell me which device you are using? So that, I can give you proper steps to turn those off.
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫