My upgrade to 8 lives has gone?

Options
billfyfe
billfyfe Posts: 7 Level 2

A long time ago I paid for an upgrade so that I had 8 lives instead of 5. This has now reset to only 5, Why has my upgrade been removed?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,987 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback . I still get 8 Lives.Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• billfyfe
    Options

Hi, thanks for the fast response. I play through facebook gaming so using web version of the app. I have restarted laptop and browser (chrome) to no avail, not that I expected a different result, and still only 5 lives

• billfyfe
    Options

It has gone very quiet, is there a solution to this for web based players?

• pebbles2497
    pebbles2497 Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Level 13752 is a joke. Quit playing for awhile because levels can't be beat. 21 moves is totally undoable. They have completely ruined a good game by making levels impossible. They can't see having to add 100+ plus moves that something is wrong. I'm done buying as you buy once they make it so you buy more and more. If getting customers to leave is your goal you've done a fantastic job. Going to look for other games to play as you don't listen to concerns brought by many players. So unfair how you change the amount of moves when levels are first released to make them undoable.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?