Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
A long time ago I paid for an upgrade so that I had 8 lives instead of 5. This has now reset to only 5, Why has my upgrade been removed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 13752 is a joke. Quit playing for awhile because levels can't be beat. 21 moves is totally undoable. They have completely ruined a good game by making levels impossible. They can't see having to add 100+ plus moves that something is wrong. I'm done buying as you buy once they make it so you buy more and more. If getting customers to leave is your goal you've done a fantastic job. Going to look for other games to play as you don't listen to concerns brought by many players. So unfair how you change the amount of moves when levels are first released to make them undoable.
It has gone very quiet, is there a solution to this for web based players?
Hi, thanks for the fast response. I play through facebook gaming so using web version of the app. I have restarted laptop and browser (chrome) to no avail, not that I expected a different result, and still only 5 lives
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . I still get 8 Lives.Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.