Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sir im playing candy crush, but cannot reached level, so time is 7lakhs hours time my playing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello dear @Alienscar🤗
I have not seen you in the past few days! Hope you are alright!
I thought the player is asking about the "Refill time" of their lives!! Let's see if it is right or not!!
Hello Nagendra @Bnagendrababu🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your timer is showing huge amount of time to refill your lives.
Please follow the steps in --> THIS Link <-- to set the timer to accurate time.
If you have any further questions, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
@christinewupp lakh is Indian for one hundred thousand, so I would guess that @Bnagendrababu is saying that they have been stuck on the same level for a long time.
I am sorry but it is not quite clear what your problem is. The term "7lakhs hours" make no sense in English, also which level are you trying to reach?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ? in a meantime Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.