How do I merge a Facebook to a King account

Options
ragsny
ragsny Posts: 3 Newbie

I recently started playing Candy crush soda.

I played using king.com login.

I just attempted to log in with Facebook and it puts me way back to level first game

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,523 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

This Candy Crush Forum but not to worries will move to correct Forum , Please visit Candy Crush Soda Community here

@Pitty_Kitty ,@Yosca , Thank you !

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 24
    Options

Hello @ragsny and welcome to King community!

King account and Facebook accounts are different accounts and show different progress if they're not linked/synced which seems to be the case here 🙂

On Soda app it's not possible to sync accounts, unless a message pops up in the game app asking you to link your Facebook account to a King account.

There's still the option to link a King account and Facebook account on www.king.com website using a PC. This way you can log in using your FB credentials or King account credentials on any Soda app.

Steps:

• (create a King game account on Soda app if you don't use a King account to save progress yet. You can't create a King game account on King website)
    • go to King website https://www.king.com/
    • click on "Games" on the top left corner
    • click "Login" on the top right corner and enter your King game account credentials. Don't click on "Community" as you'll end up on this forum.
    • click on "Settings" and follow the steps displayed in this guide here.
    • you will be prompted to confirm your password
    • select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • select ‘Account’

Read the guide here

After completing this procedure on a computer, you should be able to use your King game account and Facebook account credentials interchangeably on any Soda app, on mobile devices too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?