(doubtfully new) idea for clarity

Options
UCLoveWins
UCLoveWins Posts: 25 Level 2
edited August 2023 in Discussions

I’m a newbie. As such, I’m having a difficult time finding what I need and deciphering the outdated from the current.

It's enough to make me just give up. I don’t have much time to try to sift through and read. But this community seems so fun!!! That’s why I’m posting…

Is it feasible to clean out & organize the new from the outdated posts?

〰️➿➰😘

it’s all love!!! U C Love Wins!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,853 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @UCLoveWins 😃

First of all, welcome to our community! We're thrilled to have you here, and we understand that starting out as a newbie can be overwhelming, especially when navigating through a vast amount of information.

We completely empathize with your frustration in trying to find what you need and distinguishing between outdated and current content. We want to make your experience here as enjoyable and helpful as possible.

To address this issue, we're constantly working on improving the organization and accessibility of our community's content. While it may take some time to completely clean out and organize everything, we are actively taking steps to make the process easier for newcomers like yourself.

In the meantime, here are a few tips to help you find what you need:

1. Use the search feature: type in keywords related to your topic of interest. This can quickly filter out relevant posts and information and you can check the dates of the posts.

2. Check for pinned messages on the top:

3. Reach out to the community: Don't hesitate to ask questions or start a discussion and seek guidance from fellow community members. We're a friendly bunch, and we're here to support each other.

We're glad to hear that you find our community fun and engaging, and we want to make sure you feel comfortable and supported here. Don't give up just yet! We believe that with a little time and assistance, you'll become an active and valued member of our community.

If you have any specific questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask. Our experienced members and community managers are here to help you along the way.

Happy posting and exploring 🤗

• UCLoveWins
    UCLoveWins Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Still can’t add friends😢

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @UCLoveWins 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Are you looking to add friends in your game? If so, are you playing Candy Crush or some other game?

How do you save your game? Do you have a Facebook account or Kingdom account?

If you have a Facebook account, you can "search" for groups of that game and join those groups. Then, you can send request for new friends;

If you are saving your game through Kingdom account, the game sends us some random friends.

But, whatever game we play, and whichever platform we use, if we are in the higher levels, it is hard to find many friends!! Because, players tend to stop playing as the levels become very very hard!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?