Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In the chocolate box what does win unplayed levels mean
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mimi @mimirobin🙋♀️
Thank you for posting the screenshot of your Chocolate box.
I confirm☺️ You will have to play 2 new levels for that last chocolate box task👍️
The chocolate box has changed farther. There is no "Change task" anymore! You must do what is presented to you. This is one of the reason I DELETED Candy Crush Saga from my iPad. There are other reasons why I deleted CCS and I will post these reasons in another thread.
Thank you
Hello @mimirobin🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I think your task means to win a "new" level!! Can you post the screenshot of your chocolate box, so that I can confirm?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫