Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
been using for years so made some progress but a few days ago it just stopped loading, no error just message not responding & never opens past initial KING window
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same problem. I tried a different browser and also incognito mode on Chrome and neither of those worked. Any suggestions?
Hello @linronhan🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with your game!!
Are you playing through Facebook or a Browser or the App version?
If you are playing the Browser version, I would recommend you to switch the browser and see if the game loads! Means, if you are using Chrome, I would suggest you to play on Edge or Firefox, etc.,
Also, open a "Guest" window or "incognito" window and login to Facebook on that browser and open the game there. If the game works with either of these steps, the problem is with your browser but not the game.
If you have further questions or need further assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope everything goes alright and you can play your game again!
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫