Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on my computer with full screen and suddenly it is small and only in the middle of the screen. I cannot enlarge to full screen. Any one know why, has King just changed the format?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If I wanted to play in portrait mode, I would play on my phone in the first place. I like the full screen on my computer as it is more enjoyable to see everything in large form.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.
You can also find more information about the change here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/kb/articles/2165-why-cant-i-play-in-landscape-mode-anymore