Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help us make Candy Crush Saga even sweeter!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Add a reasonable option to win bars! The current challenge you have is not only unachievable, it is ludicrous and a blatant ploy to make players purchase boosters and bars. Enough of that already! You have removed challenges that were designed as a challenge and replaced it with crap that is designed to increase sales. As I type this, I'm offended and stupid for spending as much as I did out of boredom. You know what you are doing and when I think about it, it's really not as fun as it used to be. Make it sweet. Ha! For you, you mean.