Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
They appear but when I click the screen goes black and I literally have to close and reopen candy crush. Been this way for and entire day what is happening. This is on an I phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, This issues has been reported , Please force close the Apps and Log in again , for more info here