Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the special candies for 10 min but don't have lives left. How can I hault the time until I have some lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. I am afraid you can't. It's very annoying but in part deliberate by King because this may encourage players to buy extra lives and spend money. The best course of action is to keep this in mind for next time and then, depending on the event, not press claim or just not play until you have full lives.