Who runs this company?!

Options
kepeterson
kepeterson Posts: 211 Level 3
edited August 2023 in Discussions

I am amazed that the individuals who are in decision making positions still have a job. By changing so many aspects of the game they have ruined it and made a plethora of people unhappy enough that they are considering quitting a game that they have loved playing for many years. Why even pretend that you care by having this community forum and providing an email address when concerns are never even acknowledged.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,440 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @kepeterson🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!

King Saga company is a vast company with many games on board! Each individual game has their own Studio and team to design the levels, features, and make any changes as well!

This King Community is part of the King Company but, completely different to the actual game Studios. It is here only to help the players with various issues they experience in their games. They also conduct contests, take feedback about various features!

So, the change in Candy Crush Saga game has nothing to with this Community, and the Managers here cannot do anything to change the look or features of any of the game!!

The email address we have is to report the purchase issues and level progress issues. When the change is not an issue, but came from the game Studio itself, there is nothing that the Player Support team can do either!!

Thank you for providing your feedback. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• kepeterson
    kepeterson Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

Who should we email? Apparently any opinions posted here aren’t being heard by anyone who can fix this mess.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,988 Legend
    Options

No point emailing anyone because all these changes are deliberate and the choice of whoever runs the company. Just quit playing if you don't like it. I'm not saying that I like any of the things you complain about, all I'm saying is that it's no point complaining. They have the right to do what they want and only if the books won't balance will they change it back. Apparently all these changes still make a nice profit, so not much any of us can do here.

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

I think it's an understandable question, don't you agree @PummyRaj (deep down inside I mean)? The mess is getting bigger and bigger, that's the way I see it. Quite recently I found that quite a few levels have been swapped around, but just for a group of people. Why??? Are they in some dumb testgroup? What's the use? This is why I say, the mess is getting bigger and bigger, people are getting more and more frustrated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?