Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ads won't close to get my reward
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for explaining about the issue you are experiencing, Kara @karamanningποΈ
I think the "report Ad" feature was removed now!! I will report about the issue to our Candy Community In-charge and see what they say. They all are gone for the day and will be back tomorrow.
You will have to wait till tomorrow to hear back from us.
Thank you for your patience and have a great rest of the dayπ«π«
I do have an android yes, but the back button is doing nothing in this particular situation. In the past if an ad wouldn't work, there was a report ad button that did work to still bypass the ad. In this case that is not showing up either. You can also see in this screen shot that there is something wrong- the "play on" ad option is not fully visible like normal
Hello Kara @karamanningπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? If you are on an Android phone, when the Ad is stuck, you can press the "back" button (that is located at the bottom of the screen) to get out of that glitchy Ad.
I do not know if your device has that feature or not, but most Android phone doποΈKeep on pressing on "back button" once at a time, until your game screen appears.
I won't say that this is the ideal suggestion! But, this way, you will not lose your win-streak because of a glitch that is not in your handsπ
I have the same problem. The issue then is that the same ad that doesn't work keeps being presented, so I repeatedly have to force close and can't get passed the flawed ad to an ad that works
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Please force close the Apps and Log in again