I buy the party booster which cost a lot and it does not get rid of all the stuff, 4th time want my

mwalter1137
mwalter1137 Posts: 5 Level 2

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello Walter @mwalter1137 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

How the "Party Booster" work depends on the layers of the blockers and boosters our level board contains.

I have noticed that if it is just a single or double layered chocolate and some frosting, the Party Popper works well. But, if there are multi layered waffles / frosting / sugar coating, etc., etc., just the party popper and it's consecutive boosters will not clear the board. We will have to play a few more levels to finish the level and accomplish the goal.

For this reason, I am not sure if your Party booster money will be refunded or not!! But, you can try sending a complaint to King Player Support and see if it helps! Click on this link to contact them by fulfilling the given form --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello Walter @mwalter1137 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

How the "Party Booster" work depends on the layers of the blockers and boosters our level board contains.

I have noticed that if it is just a single or double layered chocolate and some frosting, the Party Popper works well. But, if there are multi layered waffles / frosting / sugar coating, etc., etc., just the party popper and it's consecutive boosters will not clear the board. We will have to play a few more levels to finish the level and accomplish the goal.

For this reason, I am not sure if your Party booster money will be refunded or not!! But, you can try sending a complaint to King Player Support and see if it helps! Click on this link to contact them by fulfilling the given form --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?