💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Being able to change the game's soundtrack (and effects) to older or newer tracks... (Or at least pi

Options
Espiralado
Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3

I come to suggest that the game gives the player the option to choose the trail he wants, let's go to some facts:

• Many players have been playing this game for a long time and really miss the old tracks they listened to...
  • The game is currently in a so-called, "Noatalgia season," which harkens back to the past, so having soundtracks from the past should go into that too...
  • The game has several tracks, because all I have to do is listen to 10 different tracks (that's what I managed to count so far, I'm already over 2000 levels and only 10 of the tracks that the game has are playing, I know there are many more) when you has a much larger number of tracks?

I understand that you apparently set the tracks according to the weather and state of the game (season of the year, competitions and the like)... so in my suggestion I also add that there is also both the option to choose the track and the player's option let the game choose the track...

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?