Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My emoticon says 1000 and I am at leval 2190 it said 2000 now its back to 1000 can I get help changing it back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To get your banner updated, please reply the levels 2. 000.
and please make sure you have the latest game app version installed
The glitch is right here on my pc, I play on my pc and phone it isn't updated either
Restart ur phone ND myk sure it's on data mode