Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It says I need one more bubble gum square but I don’t see it and it’s not dropping anywhere!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This does sometimes happen, these even have a name: "rogue levels". I am glad you managed to pass it and good luck with the rest of your game!
Also, I wonder if there were any magic mixers on your starting board. Usually, with level where you fall short of the order this is because magic mixer spawn the order and if you destroy them too early then you lose. If this is not the case please send us an image of your starting board. Good luck!
My apps are updated and it does say 6624 in the upper right. Bizarre.iPhone and computer are the same
Mine does say 6624 but don’t know why it doesn’t look like them what the others posted. It also says it updated. It’s the same on iPhone and computer!
Apparently my 6624 is not the same as everyone else’s 6624 that is weird. Anyway yes there are mixers that must have been the issue. I passed this last time. Thank you!
Hi there, you obviously have a different level than the rest of us. I've just checked mine and it is completely different from yours. Please could you send us a screenshot of your starting board so we can help you further.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play. Level 6624 look like this
Make sure updated your Apps