Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today I can see the adds for lives or boosters, but when the ad is finished I can’t close the window and I can’t receive lives or booster and I must restart the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve reinstalled the app, but I lost all my boosters 🤦🏽♀️. Now I haven’t problems with ads, but I don’t understand why the booster are loosed
I'm really having a time since I reinstalled the game,not interesting at all now. No perks to move forward!
I’ve tried the solution (log out, close app and reopen) and it works only with the first ad, with the second it hungs and doesn’t work. 🤷🏼♀️
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported Here