Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can no longer send lives to friends. I am on level 4771 and don’t have options to watch ch videos for additional lives either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Mice11🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Can you please explain what's happening when you try to send lives to your friends?
About the Ads --> They are still under testing, hence they come and go. Because of that, we don't see them in our games all the time😕
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫