Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I load Candy Crush anymore? I play on a laptop via FaceBook. Every time I try to open the game, I get a gray screen with a sad little icon of a rectangle and the words "the connection was reset."
Is there any help for this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry to hear this is happening Cat but have you tried clearing the cache of your browser or tried a different one?
Have you also by any chance tried restarting your PC?