Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not getting my goal bar reward points. I earned 25 twice and didn't get them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @treece111🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the rewards from the events.
You will have to contact King Player Support team as this King Community does not deal with the missing rewards issues. Please click on this link to send a complaint to the Player Support --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
Please let me know if you need any help with filling the form. To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community! Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫