Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my friends when I bought a new phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @T4an🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Transferring our game to a new device should not lose our friends! Are you not able to find your friends or the lives sent by your friends?
If it is your friends, are you not finding them in your level scoreboard or on the map?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫