Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
An update caused all my friends in my list disappear, I can get lives from the same friends but I can't return lives because they are no longer in my list. Why can't they leave things alone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Under the envelope, one tab is lives, the other tab is friends, which is now empty
Thank you for replying back @sazbuff1!
I need a clarification please.... when you said "you do not have friends in your list" -- are they missing from the "High scores" of your levels? Or somewhere else?
***The suggested fix did not work, still no friends in my list :(
Hello @sazbuff1🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your friends have disappeared from your game after you updated your game! I am wondering it might be because of a glitch!!
Can you try logging out of the game - closing the App - turn off your device and turn it on after few minutes - open the App and log back in.
If it helps great! If it doesn't, please post back and let me know. I will report to our Candy Community In-charge on Monday.
Hope everything works out and you will get your friends back into your game!
Thank you for joining our Community! Have a great weekend ahead🍫🍫