Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot use my gold bars or get to the store. It says I’m not connected to the internet but I am. I did the things that were suggested to no avail.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sulyfr🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the store in your game!!
Is it just the store that is not working or any other features that you are receiving "connection error" message? Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great weekend ahead🍫🍫