Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want know how to overcome the frog in the game please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 5000 you play the frog just as described above, to make it glow. The frog "order" of 5 means you have to do this and move move the frog to a new place on the board five times. (There is only ever one frog) To do this it is best to use the frog to bash into the blockers and then use the colour bombs that drop to make the frog glow again. Try to hit the colour bombs into a candy the same colour as the frog. I show you the video here. good luck!
But in the case of level 5000 please how can I play that please I love playing this game everyday but staying in one level for a long time is not cool
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page about Frog