Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get to play a few levels in the tournament and then it just disappears…gone. I’ve logged in/out multiple times, shut off phone etc and the tournament might randomly come back for a few levels. I cannot be the only one having a problem with it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting.The features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date