Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m on level 12691 and can never complete the levels anymore without purchasing more moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Could you
please take a screenshot ? is level 12691 like this
Yes and I’ve just got passed it. But mist levels I spend gold coins for extra moves. Seems like King are enticing us to spend more money lately and also the boosts that we win are rubbish now.