Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Instead of requesting lives, my friends and I just send lives. It would be nice to have a button that enables users to send lives to all friends at once. Similar to how the 'ask friends' button works. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Could you show a screen shot of an example? When I go to previous levels, I just see my account.
This feature is already avaliable by going on a past level and tap send lives, it will do it to all friends